Saturday, March 6, 2010

Update!

Hi All-

Little inside info as to why I haven't posted lately! My husband and I are buying our first house, I put cake decorating on the back burner for just a short time so we had some extra money =) the plan is to start back up when we get in the house..which will be a couple of more weeks. Lucky for me, I will not have to cook in a little itty bitty apartment kitchen anymore, I will have a bit more room and more up to date appliances! Yay for me!

On another note, if ya'll didn't know...I am really passionate about another hobby, and I have a blog along with my friend Karina. It's called Book Lovers Delight, http://bookreviewerz.blogspot.com/ and we've been trying to get it off the ground. If you guys don't mind I would love it if you took a moment to check it out and follow us. We shall return the favor. Thanks for all the love and support, and I will be back with a FAB cake!!

Loves all!

Elizabeth

4 comments:

Logan said...

I'll have to check the book site out. I love reading! I just bought Paradise Lost by Milton in Borders yesterday. Best of luck in the purchase of your house. That is so exciting! xoxo

-Book Lovers Delight said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Chocolate Lady said...

Congrats on buying your first home! That is a huge milestone! May your home be filled with love and laughter.

If you love decorative baking as much as me...check out my chocolate blog, we have a great give away this week; thechocolateladyblog.blogspot

Marina said...

Mulțumesc :)

 
template by suckmylolly.com