Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Challenge

Hi Everyone-

My name is Elizabeth AKA Lizzie, thanks for taking the time to read my blog! I have challenged myself to learn how to cake decorate, and this blogs primary purpose is to track my progress as I learn and develop my current talents. I have always wanted to learn, and especially now that I have hopes in one day owning my own bakery. Makes sense since my favorite pastime is baking/cooking. This blog will also serve as just sharing some of the things I create, however I will rarely give out my recipes since I take them and develop them into my own. I will post a "recipe of the week" to try and let you guys try to and share your experiences with me! Thank you for the support, I have a feeling it might be a long journey but I am very excited to get started!!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Clumbsy Cookie said...

What a cool idea for a blog! Good luck and enjoy your jorney!

Deeba PAB said...

GOOD LUCK to you Lizzie. What a wonderful way to document your journey!

 
template by suckmylolly.com